Can you recommend a stuffing tube for my Shockwave 26?

Steven S.
RC Expert

Hello! I’m Steven I have been a RC enthusiast for 7 Years. I help start a local RC Car Club.


Steven S. recommended

2 Product(s)

Shopper conversation with Steven S. on June 11, 2016

Steven S.
Hi there, I am Steven. How are you today? What can I help you shop for?
I need a replacement stuffing tube for my Shockwave 26. The stuffing tube is the black aluminum tube in the bottom of the boat that holds the flex shaft.
Steven S.
Ok let me pull that up. one moment.
This will be the kit you will want to get.
actually it looks like the tube your looking for only comes with the hull the stuffing tube. The kit I posted is the insides for that.